Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Little Blue Box

I think I am like most girls, when I say I have a healthy appreciation for jewellery. I like fashion jewellery, as it's so guilt free - It costs very little, and you can wear it a couple of times, lose it or get over it in a week and you have lost nothing. BUT I also Loooove the other variety.......The kind that arrives in "The little blue box". This Christmas, I was blown away by hubby's thoughtful choice in gifts by none other than Tiffany & Co. I just love them! And YES, I know I am a lucky girl.


I received my bracelet before Christmas, as we wanted to give our presents early. I told him he was naughty as it was too much.


Then, Christmas morning....  Matching necklace......SPOILT!




If you like these, visit Tiffany & Co, http://www.tiffany.com/ for some eye candy.


No comments:

Post a Comment