Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A Beautiful Birthday

It was my Birthday last week, and I was fortunate enough, not only to have the day off work (hello RDO), but to have spent it with my darling husband who took the day off just to spoil me. We swam, and laughed, and went out for a beautiful dinner. He even made me pancakes for breakfast & folded the clothes! Anyway, I couldn't pass up the chance to share a couple of pictures with you.

The first is a beautiful set of salad servers I received from my parents in law. Aren't they stunning? Look at the detail. I love them because they are elegant, and look as though they belong on a royal table. I have never seen a set quite like them. They picked them up from the UK while on holiday recently.

The second is my much loved M!mco handbag from hubby. The colour is a mix of brown and grey, and the leather feels just beautiful. I love the signature turn locks on the front too. Note to self: Do not spill lunch through this one!

Enjoy your week....The sun is shining.




No comments:

Post a Comment