Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Bookcase Inspiration

After visiting Sandy Foster's blog and the German ELLE magazine feature on her studio, I fell in love with the cute bookcase she had created. Check it out below. I love WHITE, and I think her studio is a perfect example of how feminine and gorgeous it can be. She has really made the most of a small space by storing the books up high, yet they are a wonderful feature.


Don't you just want to run away to here and hide? Sigh.



Here is a modern version from Jill Brinson's Atlanta home via Yossowat.



I love the separate reading area she has created, complete with skylight to soak up some sunshine.

This wall bookshelf is so quirky. Notice the window seat in the centre that overlooks the street. Very bold!





Landskrona Townhouse by Elding Oscarson via Yossowat





1 comment:

  1. How kind of you to mention me! Thanks for your kind comments on my blog!
    Bisous,
    Sandy @ My Shabby Streamside Studio
    http://myshabbystreamsidestudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete