Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Thank You

One of the first ladies I started following in the blogosphere was the lovely Tanya from Dans le Townhouse. I am very honoured to have been nominated for the Stylish Blogger Award, by such a clever blogger, Thank You!
I am so inspired by the creative, talented, witty, artistic and friendly bloggers that I follow, and it is a treat to get daily insight into the homes, stores, and creative minds of you all.




The rules: after linking back to the lovely blogger who sent me the award, I reveal 7 things about me & pass the award on to 10 bloggers I deem stylish.
  1. I am a textbook Aquarian
  2. My 9-5 is as an Insurance Underwriter, but my dream is to do Interior Design
  3. I have 2' of blonde hair, and am often asked if I have extensions (it's all mine)
  4. I am a Christian
  5. I love the country lifestyle, and will soon move to a property with my husband (cows and all)
  6. I start my day with a coffee, and a Facebook update
  7. I have 3 God Children, whom I love very much
The 10 STYLISH BLOGGERS I would like to pass this award onto are:


1    Sandy @ My Shabby Streamside Studio
2    Ashley @ Lemon & Lavender
3    Katie @ Katiedid
4    Emily @ Emily A Clark
5    Kerri @ Driftwood Interiors
6    Mackenzie @ Design Darling
7    Kellie @ Ada & Darcy
8    Patricia @ Patricia Gray Interior Design
9    Jana @ Giggles, Glitz & Glam
10  Viv @ Ish & Chi


sugarrush.com.au


Thank You for making my day! x

2 comments:

  1. So nice to learn more about you!! Cows & all sounds super fun. Can't wait to check out your favorite blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you Kristan!!! You have a lovely little blog so I can see it's well deserved!

    Thanks so much for popping over to Wicker & Stitch and saying hi.

    Angela x

    ReplyDelete