Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Twisted on Bondi

As a child of the 80's, I am no stranger to colour. I grew up wearing every hue of fluro, and bright colours still catch my eye. With a lot of modern design being so conservative with colour, I was really impressed with this creation by Morris Selvatico.


It's the new TWISTED Frozen Yoghurt Bar that has arrived to no other than our beautiful Bondi Beach. Beach + frozen, yummy goodness in one - sounds perfect! The colours just scream SUMMER don't you think?





There is something about this blue and orange combination I love. It's a little retro.



I'll try one of each thanks!




I love the character given by tiling on an angle. They have taken care to give great features while keeping good clean lines. Notice how the floor returns up the wall below.




With candy inspired colours, the polyurethane wall looks good enough to eat.






pics via crosbieprojects.com, sweatybettypr.com, yossawat.com




1 comment:

  1. The place looks yummy! Those colors are amazing! Enjoy the beautiful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete